The club has two scrubbing pads, one on the beach which is mainly for multihull vessels and one on the side of the wharf for mono hulls. Multihull vessels too wide for the scrubbing pad may be beached. As we do not want to turn our beach area into a boatyard, only one multihull will be allowed at any one time - either on the scrubbing pad or on the beach. While there is no cost to members it will assist if you inform the office should you wish to use these facilities. Due to tide restraints it is important to plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
If living aboard, Live Aboard fees apply. Visiting yachts must also pay for Temporary Membership and if applicable, Live Aboard fee.
- Camping facilities are for members and their immediate family only.
- Zululand Yacht Club is a lisenced premises therefore no private alcohol will be allowed on sites.
- Please contact the office for necessary paperwork.
- Bookings only confirmed on receipts of documents and payment.
The Club has several areas which can be hired for private functions.
- Hall - large downstairs area
- Wet Deck - pleasantly appointed within view of the club-house, beach and the wet bar.
- Lawn Area for a Marquee
- Lawn area for Children's parties
- Jib & Anchor bar and braai area
Catering facilities may also be arranged via the restaurant to suit any occasion.
VENUE HIRE :
- Wet Deck
- Lawn area (Kiddies parties)
- Jib & Anchor
A travel lift is available for vessels up to 16 tons requiring hard standing in the boatyard.
Please contact our Club Manager, Kirsten Schreuder, for confirmation of space in the yard. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 35 788 0256.
NOTE: A Boat yard Contract and Indemnity must be signed and a deposit plus first month's rental must paid before the vessel can be hauled and placed in the boat yard.